Immunoprecipitation is a very sensitive and specific method to enrich a complex mixture with a protein of interest, or in the case of a co-imunoprecipitation, with proteins and molecules associated with the protein of interest. Different experimental outcomes can be important, such as quantity or specificity of protein immunoprecipitated, depletion of target, co-immunoprecipitation, coupling or radio-labelled protein expression assay (i.e. pulse chase exp).
• Samples in sufficient amount
• Antibodies for the IP or accession numbers of the proteins of interest
• Antibodies for housekeeping proteins or suggestions
• Antibodies for potential co-immunoprecipitated proteins or accession numbers
• Requirements for specific components in buffers
Further details on the project may be requested directly by the expert. You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
Please answer all questions below to specify your requirements
Please answer all questions. If you are not logged in, you will be redirected.