QPCR using dye
Quantitative PCR (qPCR) with dye is a powerful technique that combines the amplification of a specific DNA fragment using PCR with the highly-sensitive detection of fluorescence in the sample using specific dyes. The more amplification of DNA in the tube, the more dye will bind the double-stranded DNA and become fluorescent, thus allowing for a quantitative determination of initial specific DNA in the sample.
• Samples in sufficient amount
• Primers, or accession number of the gene of interest
• Information regarding requested amplifications
• Description of the samples and QC data
• Description of the quantification source, reference gene or threshold
Further details on the project may be requested directly by the expert. You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
Please answer all questions below to specify your requirements
Please answer all questions. If you are not logged in, you will be redirected.