QPCR using probes
Quantitative PCR (qPCR) with probes is a powerful technique that combines the amplification of a specific DNA fragment using PCR with the highly-sensitive detection of fluorescence in the sample using specific probes. The more amplification of DNA in the tube, the more probes will be integrated to the amplified DNA, releasing a fluorophore from quenching in the process and thus allowing for a quantitative determination of initial specific DNA in the sample.
• Samples in sufficient amount
• Primers and probes, or accession number of the genes of interest
• Information regarding requested amplifications
• Description of the samples and QC data
• Description of the quantitation source, reference gene or threshold
Further details on the project may be requested directly by the expert. You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
Please answer all questions below to specify your requirements
Please answer all questions. If you are not logged in, you will be redirected.