Cell & tissue imaging
Confocal microscope is a specific fluorescent microscope used in imaging to increase optical resolution and contrast compared to epifluorescent microscope, by eliminating out-of-focus light. Image collection requires scanning, thus the data collection is significantly slower than other microscopes, however the scanning makes it a excellent candidate to generate 3D images. Specific needs in terms of treatment, data collected, etc. can be specified to generate a full experimental observation.
• Samples (fixed cells or cells in culture)
• Cell growth conditions
• Plasmids and transfection conditions
• Requirements for time course
• Antibody for immunostaining and information regarding immunostaining protocol
• Requirements for quantitative experiment
Further details on the project may be requested directly by the expert. You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
Please answer all questions below to specify your requirements
Please answer all questions. If you are not logged in, you will be redirected.