Biological samples (cells, blood, and derivatives, biofluids) are used in a large variety of biotech programs: in drug development and diagnostics, typically for the identification or quantification of biomarkers. Samples can be from healthy patients or with an identified pathology. A biobank put together, sorts, and classifies biological samples collected at the hospital during exams (biopsy, blood collection...). This service identifies samples sources able to prepare and transfer a samples collection for a given project.
Materials to provide
- Information about the sourcing project
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
Further details on the project may be requested.
- Samples preparation sent in dry ice
- Clinical data
- Plasma or serum, tissue, cells, according to the request
- Other services (i.e. Nucleic acid extraction)
- Extensive clinical patient information
- Regulatory aspects (transfer authorizations, export authorizations, ethic committee agreement)
- All details will be validated with the Expert
Get started with your Human biological samples request
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists