Biological samples (cells, blood, and derivatives, biofluids) are used in a large variety of biotech programs: in drug development and diagnostics, typically for the identification or quantification of biomarkers. Samples can be from healthy patients or with an identified pathology.
These collections can be used for various applications such as compound penetration, irritation, toxicology, metabolism tests. Human tissue is collected from patients who have undergone cosmetic surgery. Animal samples are obtained from healthy adult animals maintained under controlled conditions.
Materials to provide
- Information about the sourcing project
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
Further details on the project may be requested.
- Samples sent in dry ice
- Clinical data if any
- Plasma or serum, tissue, cells, according to the request
- Other services (i.e. Nucleic acid extraction)
- Regulatory aspects (transfer authorizations, export authorizations, ethic committee agreement)
- All details will be validated with the Expert
Get started with your Human biological samples from healthy donors request
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists