Human biological samples : fresh tumor samples
After a biopsy or another procedure leading to isolating human samples, a specimen can be used for research purposes after getting consent from the patient. This is the case when a patient goes through a tumor resection surgery.
Samples can be frozen or shipped directly to be used in research.
Additional biological samples (cells, blood, and derivatives, biofluids) can be collected, although additional samples may require specific authorization.
Materials to provide
- Information about the project
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
Further details on the project may be requested.
- Samples sent in dry ice
- Clinical data
- Plasma or serum, tissue, cells, according to the request
- Other services (i.e. Nucleic acid extraction)
- Extensive clinical patient information
- Regulatory aspects (transfer authorizations, export authorizations, ethic committee agreement)
- All details will be validated with the Expert
Get started with your fresh tumor samples request
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists