Adenoviruses are a family of about 100 double-stranded linear DNA viruses, and are implicated in respiratory (pharyngitis, pneumonia), ocular (conjunctivitis) and in some cases digestive (gastroenteritis) diseases. In this service, the Expert can produce and titrate adenoviral viral particles from an expression vector or a previous viral preparation.
Materials to provide
- Viral expression vector or viral preparation
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
Further details on the project may be requested.
- Infection or transfection
- Viral preparation and purification
- Titration by End-point dilution assay
- Additional tests
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your adenovirus production project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists