Aluminum-adsorbed protein structural analysis
Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR or FTIR) is a highly sensitive technique to study structural changes. It makes it possible to predict the alpha-helix and beta-sheet composition of protein samples with a percentage error of around 5-6%. It also makes it possible to very significantly compare the structure of different samples. These studies can be performed as part of vaccine development, for proteins adsorbed on adjuvants containing aluminum.
Materials to provide
- Samples to analyze
- Description of buffer
- Sample preparation protocol if applicable
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
Further details on the project may be requested.
- Preparation of the samples
- FTIR analysis
- Prediction of secondary structure composition
- Comparative study in the case of multiple samples
- Detailed report
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your project of aluminum-adsorbed protein structural analysis by FTIR
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists