Antibody affinity maturation by phage display
Antibody optimization consists of a first step of candidates preparation by directed mutagenesis in the antibody complementary regions (CDR) followed by an antibody-antigen affinity testing step.
Materials to provide
- Hybridomas cell lines and/or recombinant plasmids
- Information regarding the optimization
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Cloning in recombinant vector
- Optimized clones as requested
- Type of optimization
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your Antibody affinity maturation
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists