Antibody-antigen interaction analysis by SPR
Surface plasmon resonance is a very powerful technique that allows for the characterization of interactions (ka, kd, KD) between two molecules. In this case, the expert will look at the kinetics of the interaction between an antibody and its potential antigen, using the strategy that is the most suited for the experimental conditions. For example, this is particularly useful when trying to identify which antibody has the most appropriate binding to the antigen of interest.
Materials to provide
- Antibodies and antigens in sufficient amount
- Description of antigen purification conditions
- Description of the buffers
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
Further details on the project may be requested.
- Optimization of the assay
- Full data collection (ka & kd)
- Analysis and interaction ranking
- Data report
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your SPR antibody-antigen analysis project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists