Biomarkers quantification by Multiplex ELISA
Multiplex ELISA like Luminex© is a variation of the ELISA method. Instead of having a static surface to couple the bait, a polymer bead colored by the fluorescent dye is used. This allows the usage of multiple baits coupled to different beads in the same sample, thus the measurement of multiple targets at once. You can select multiple kits and targets in this experiment.
Materials to provide
- Samples in sufficient amount
- Multiplex ELISA kits & protocols, or references if needed to purchase
- Description of the samples
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Sample treatments
- Protein extracts and quantification
- Provide kits
- Multiplex ELISA optimization and experiment
- Providing raw data and advanced analysis
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your multiplex ELISA analysis project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists