Cell migration is an important and complex cellular process involved in the progression of diseases such as cancer or arthritis. It corresponds to the ability of cells to migrate and, in the case of invasion, to progress through other tissues by degrading the extracellular matrix. In this experiment, you can choose either chemotaxis, haptotaxis, transmigration, and invasion assays using Boyden chamber assays, or a selection of 2D gap closure assays.
Materials to provide
- Cell cultures, plasmids, compounds, with known conditions
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Cell culture and cell assay with each condition done in triplicates
- Publication ready pictures
- Raw data (distance, closure %, etc…)
- Short interpretation
- Advanced analysis
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your cell migration and invasion assay project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists