A cell proliferation assay measures the number of cells (absolute or relative) that are dividing. Typical ways to measure the proliferation include DNA synthesis measurement using 3H-thymidine or using BrdU, Metabolic activity with MTT or XTT, or [ATP] measurement. Many variables can be used to compare conditions, that you can specify to the Expert.
Materials to provide
- Cell cultures, plasmids, compounds, with known conditions
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Cell culture and cell in vitro assays with each condition done in triplicates
- Publication ready pictures
- Raw data (plate reads, etc…)
- Short interpretation
- Advanced analysis
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your cell proliferation assay project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists