Cell viability assay
The cell viability assay measures the ability of a cell population to maintain or recover viability. Measurements for this type of test include MTT or XTT tests, ATP concentration measurement, flow cytometry tests, toxicity, and cytotoxicity assays.
Materials to provide
- Cell cultures, plasmids, compounds, with known conditions
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Cell culture and cell assay with each condition done in triplicates
- Publication ready pictures
- Raw data (plate reads, etc…)
- Short interpretation
- Advanced analysis
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your cell viability assay project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists