Gene editing efficiency verification
Validation of gene editing performed by techniques such as CRISPR/Cas9 can be important in genomics projects. This validation can be performed by dPCR. Its detection threshold allows tests in isolated cells, and accurate detection of rare events up to 1 single base modified throughout the genome.
Materials to provide
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
Further details on the project may be requested.
- Customized and adapted experience design
- Developments on demand
- A detailed report and raw data for publications
- Presentation and interpretation of results before committee upon request
- Other possible requests to be negotiated
- Bioinformatics analysis
- Analysis Report & Discussion
Get started with your editing efficiency verification request
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists