Crystallography - X-ray analysis
X-ray crystallography is a technique used for determining the atomic and molecular structure of a crystal. In the case of biological macromolecules such as proteins, X-ray crystallography can resolve the structure of proteins in crystals with high efficiency and without size restriction, making it the method of choice for proteins larger than 70 kDa.
Materials to provide
- Crystal samples
- Description of the molecules in the crystal
- Proof of crystals purity
- Description of crystals conservation
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
Further details on the project may be requested.
- Preparation of the pin/attachment of the crystal
- Data collection
- Structure solution
- Model building (generation of CIF)
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your crystal x-ray analysis project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists