Drug metabolism assays
In vitro metabolism assays are a part of the ADME (Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, Elimination) tests and are used to evaluate the fate of pharmaceutical compounds, usually drugs, in the liver (hepatocytes) and extrahepatic tissues, such as intestines, kidneys, etc. The tests will identify metabolites and their structure, identify activated enzyme pathways, and measure in vitro degradation by screening.
Materials to provide
- Samples in sufficient amount
- Description of the samples
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Metabolite half-life determination
- Metabolic soft-spots identification
- Enzymatic pathways determination
- Metabolite structure determination
- Kinetic parameters
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your Drug metabolism assay
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists