ELISA: Assay development
Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) is a method used for the detection of an antibody or an antigen in a sample. A bait is coupled to a surface, and samples are added to the surface. In the case that the target is present, it will bind to the bait and this interaction will be measured. In this experiment, multiple types of samples can be used, including plasma, serum, and protein extracts.
Materials to provide
- Samples in sufficient amount
- ELISA kits & protocols, or references if needed to purchase
- Description of the samples and quantitation data
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Sample treatments if required
- Protein extracts and quantification if required
- Provide kits if required
- ELISA optimization and experiment
- Providing raw data and analysis
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your ELISA analysis request
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists