Flow cytometry analysis
Flow cytometry is generally used for multiparametric analysis of individual cells in suspension. Cells can be simultaneously labelled with several fluorochromes, each identifying a specific molecule. The labelled cells are then passed in front of a laser and the fluorescence intensity emitted for each fluorochrome is quantified for each cell.
Materials to provide
- Cells (fixed or in culture)
- Culture conditions and provide media
- Antibodies for immunostaining if applicable
- Information regarding the sorting criteria
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Immunostaining if requested
- Provide antibodies for immunostaining if applicable
- Sorting of cells according to demand
- Dispatch of the cells sorted by population
- Help with analysis if required
Get started with your flow cytometry analysis request
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists