Using different viral models, this high content screening (HCS) is suitable for antiviral property discovery in human and animal health, and gives results in weeks instead of months. Additional measurements can be selected, such as the determination of oncolytic potential, viral inactivation, attachment, penetration, replication, cell to cell spread.
Materials to provide
- Library to screen
- Indications about measurements
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Library collection and formatting if required
- Compound toxicity study included
- IC50/90 measurement
- Cytotoxic Concentration (CC50) measurment included
- Infection/replication rate included
- Advanced analysis
- Detailed study report
- Direct contact with the Expert required
Get started with your HCS antiviral screening
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists