DNA & RNA Microarray analysis
A microarray is a collection of DNA or RNA spots attached to a solid surface. Each spot is exposed to a cDNA or RNA sample for potential hybridization to the specific target, and hybridization level is measured for each spot by detection of fluorophore or chemiluminescence.
Materials to provide
- Samples in sufficient amount (i.e. 500ng - 1ug RNA)
- Description of the samples, amount and QC data
- Provide spike-ins
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
Further details on the project may be requested.
- QC of extracts
- Ordering microarrays
- Washing and reading of the microarray
- Samples treated in a number of replicates
- Data analysis
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your DNA & RNA microarray project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists