microRNA Microarray analysis
MicroRNA microarray is a specific type of microarray that provide a comprehensive coverage of miRNAs in a sample. It provides information regarding the expression level of target miRNA in a given sample with customizable options.
Materials to provide
- Samples in sufficient amount (i.e. 500ng - 1ug RNA)
- Description of the samples, amount and QC data
- Provide spike-ins
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
Further details on the project may be requested.
- QC of extracts
- Ordering microarrays
- Washing and reading of the microarray
- Samples treated in number of replicates required
- Data analysis
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your microRNA microarray project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists