Surface plasmon resonance is a very powerful technique that allows for the characterization of interactions (ka, kd, KD) between two purified molecules. In this case, the expert will look at the interaction between two proteins, using the most appropriate strategy or optimizing established conditions.
Materials to provide
- Purified recombinants proteins in sufficient amount
- Disclose the amount of each protein made available for this experiment
- Description of purification conditions (buffer) and dynamics
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
Further details on the project may be requested.
- Optimization of the assay
- Full data collection (ka & kd)
- Results analysis and data report
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your Protein-protein interaction analysis project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists