Protein structural analysis
Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR) is a highly sensitive technique to the secondary structure of proteins. It makes it possible to predict the alpha-helix and beta-sheet composition of protein samples with a percentage error of around 5-6%. It also makes it possible to very significantly compare the structure of different samples.
Materials to provide
- Samples to analyze
- Description of buffer
- Sample preparation protocol if applicable
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
Further details on the project may be requested.
- Preparation of the samples
- FTIR analysis
- Prediction of secondary structure composition
- Comparative study in the case of multiple samples
- Study report
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your protein structural analysis project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists