Proteoliposomes protein/lipid ratio
Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR) is a highly sensitive technique to study structural changes of proteins. The protein absorption bands are in another spectral region than those of the proteins. It therefore makes it possible to measure the protein/lipid ratio of a sample. It also makes it possible to carry out a structure comparison of the proteins inserted in a lipid membrane. This is particularly useful when separating proteins from lipids is not possible or hardly feasible.
Materials to provide
- Samples to analyze
- Description of buffer
- Sample preparation protocol if applicable
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
Further details on the project may be requested.
- Preparation of the samples
- FTIR analysis
- Determination of the ratio lipid/protein
- Lipid-inserted protein structure comparison
- Quantitative study (discussion with the Expert)
- Study report
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your protein/lipid ratio analysis project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists