Gene expression analysis by qPCR using multiple probes
Multiplex quantitative PCR (qPCR) with probes is a powerful technique that combines the amplification of a specific DNA fragment using PCR with the highly-sensitive detection of fluorescence in the sample using specific probes. In this case, multiple probes are used during the same amplification. Using different fluorophores will allow for the quantification of different amplifications.
Materials to provide
- Samples in sufficient amount
- Primers and probes, or accession number of the gene of interest
- Description of the samples and QC data
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- QC of extracts
- NTC or NAC controls
- qPCR experiment in replicates
- Melting curve
- Relative quantification
- Data analysis
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your qPCR gene expression analysis project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists