Protein sequence and modifications analysis by LC-MS/MS
LC-MS/MS is a technique that is constituted by two components: a liquid chromatography system and a tandem mass spectrometer. LC-MS/MS is very sensitive and particularly well suited for the identification of proteins in a complex mixture. It also allows for the detection of post-translational modifications such as phosphorylation or ubiquitination.
Materials to provide
- Samples description
- Required analysis
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Acrylamide gel
- Digestion (i.e. trypsin digestion) of the samples
- Peptide preparation and LC-MS/MS read
- Qualitative data analysis
- Post-translational modifications analysis
- Report file and advanced analysis
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your LC-MS/MS analysis project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists