Small molecule identification by GC/MS analysis
Gas chromatography (GC) separates molecules from a sample before they are analyzed by a mass spectrometer (MS). The spectra obtained, characteristic of each molecule, allow identification by research in databases. Quantitative analysis is also possible by GC / MS.
Materials to provide
- Samples to analyze
- Description of samples
- Sample preparation protocol if applicable
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
Further details on the project may be requested.
- Extraction of the sample with a solvent
- Optimization of conditions for obtaining a chromatographic profile
- Identification by searching in a NIST database
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your LC/MS molecule identification project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists