Surface plasmon resonance is a very powerful technique that allows for the characterization of interaction (ka, kd, KD) between two purified molecules. In this case, the expert will look at the interaction between a protein and small molecules, using the strategy that is the most suited for the experimental conditions. All information regarding the conditions that need to be tested can be disclosed.
Materials to provide
- Purified recombinants proteins in sufficient amount
- Purified small molecules in sufficient amount
- Disclose the amount of each protein and molecule made available for this experiment
- Description of purification conditions (buffer)
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
Further details on the project may be requested.
- Optimization of the assay
- Full data collection (ka & kd)
- Analysis and data report
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your Small molecule-protein interaction analysis project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists