In vitro toxicity tests are a part of the ADME (Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, Elimination) tests and are used in the drug discovery process, allowing rapid decision-making on the continuation of development. Screening tests for cytotoxicity, genotoxicity, cardiotoxicity, hepatotoxicity and related mechanisms can be selected in this service.
Materials to provide
- Samples in sufficient amount
- Description of the samples
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Cytotoxicity/viablility ratio
- Cytotoxic EC50 values
- Genotoxicity assay
- Cardiotoxicity assay
- Mechanistic toxicity assay
- Detailed report and raw data for publications
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your in vitro toxicology evaluation
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists