QPCR using multi probes
Quantitative PCR (qPCR) with probes is a powerful technique that combines the amplification of a specific DNA fragment using PCR with the highly-sensitive detection of fluorescence in the sample using specific probes. In this case, multiple probes are used during the same amplification. Using different fluorophores will allow for the quantification of different amplifications.
• Samples in sufficient amount
• Primers and probes, or accession number of the gene of interest
• Information regarding requested amplifications
• Description of the samples and QC data
• Description of the quantitation source, reference gene or threshold
Further details on the project may be requested directly by the expert. You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
Please answer all questions below to specify your requirements
Please answer all questions. If you are not logged in, you will be redirected.