Antibody development by phage-display
Antibody phage display (APD) is based on genetic engineering of bacteriophages and repeated rounds of antigen-guided selection and phage propagation. It allows the selection of mAbs and greatly facilitates the production of recombinant antibodies, under multiple formats (scFv, Fab, etc.).
Materials to provide
- Antigens in sufficient amount
- Information regarding the type of antibody
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Animal immunization
- Phage library preparation
- Selection of clones by panning: 3-10 clones selected for each antigen
- Binding specificity determined by ELISA
- Recombinant antibody production
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your antibody development
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists