Antigenic lipopolysaccharides production
Immunologically, LPS is a complex lipid to which a polysaccharide is attached that is responsible for the antigenic specificity of the O antigen. Pathophysiologically, LPS is extremely toxic and represents the endotoxin of Gram-negative bacteria. Lipopolysaccharides can be expressed in bacteria and purified according to specific needs.
Materials to provide
- Biomass or bacterial strains
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
Further details on the project may be requested.
- Biomass production
- Purification of LPS according to the request
- Quality and contamination tests
- Additional contaminant removal
- LPS quantity according to the request
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your antigenic lipopolysaccharides production
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists