Biosimilars comparison study
Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR) is a highly sensitive technique to study structural changes. In this service, it can be used to compare biosimilar candidates with the original molecule. Several critical parameters can be analyzed: their three-dimensional structure, their glycosylation profile, the protein concentration and the concentration of certain excipients such as Tween.
Materials to provide
- Samples to analyze
- Description of buffer
- Sample preparation protocol if applicable
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
Further details on the project may be requested.
- Preparation of the samples
- FTIR analysis
- Prediction of secondary structure composition
- Protein concentration (based on number of peptidic bonds)
- Glycosylation comparisation
- Excipient concentration
- Study report
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your biosimilars comparison study
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists