Capillary electrophoresis analysis
Capillary electrophoresis (or CE) is a miniaturized analytical technique that has emerged since the late 1980s as an alternative to chromatographic techniques. It allows the separation of compounds of various kinds in capillaries most often fused silica under an electric field thanks to their differences of mobility.
Materials to provide
- Samples to be analyzed
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
Further details on the project may be requested.
- Analysis of the following anions: bromide, chloride, nitrite, nitrate, and sulphate
- Analysis of the following cations: ammonium, potassium, sodium, calcium, and magnesium
- Electropherograms of analyzed ions
- Ion concentrations of samples sent
- Pricing requires a direct discussion with the Expert
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your capillary electrophoresis project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists