cDNA library construction
The construction of a cDNA library is a set of techniques that allows for the cloning of expressed genes in a given cell population into an identical vector. It starts with the extration of mRNA from a cell population, followed by a Reverse transcriptase PCR and an insertion of amplified sequences into a vector. The vector will determine the subsequent usage of the library, i.e. standard library, substractive, full length or Yeast 2-hybrid.
Materials to provide
- Samples to prepare cDNA from
- Target vector and information
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Library in 96 or 384 plates well plates, filters, or glycerol stock
- CFU number
- Random sequencings included
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your cDNA library construction
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists