Protein crystallization is the process of formation of a protein crystal, typically for the determination of structure by X-Ray crystallography. In this experiment, the expert will screen and determine the best conditions for the crystallization of your proteins, using different strategies such as sparse matrix, grid screens, and ionic sampling, to prepare for the next steps of crystal production.
Materials to provide
- Purified recombinant proteins samples in sufficient amount
- Description of expected molecular complex
- Description of sample (concentration, buffer, purity)
- Protocols if available
- Screening strategy preferences
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
Further details on the project may be requested.
- Hanging-Drop approach for screening conditions
- 96, 192, 384, or 768 conditions screened
- Full condition yielding crystal formations
- Provide crystals
- Help for analysis
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your crystallography feasibility project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists