Digital PCR - dPCR & ddPCR analysis
Digital PCR (dPCR or ddPCR) is a technique that separates the reaction of amplification of a specific DNA target by PCR into a large number of events. Each event is measured for positive/negative amplification, and the number of positive amplifications will provide the absolute quantification of initial specific DNA target in each sample using statistical laws.
Materials to provide
- Samples in sufficient amount
- Primers and probes, or accession number of the gene of interest
- Description of the samples and QC data
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- QC of extracts
- NTC or NAC controls
- Designing and ordering probes & primers
- dPCR experiment in replicates
- Data analysis
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your Digital PCR project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists