Environmental DNA/RNA detection and quantification
Environmental DNA is a combination of DNA traces left by different organisms in an ecosystem. Its analysis allows us to better understand and monitor biodiversity and to obtain taxonomic or functional information in a given ecosystem. "Digital PCR (dPCR) is a powerful technology enabling innovative applications in this field. Digital PCR makes possible the analysis of wild DNAs and RNAs, rare traces, in a wide variety of environments. The high inhibitor resilience of this technology allows us to overcome most of the problems encountered in complex environmental matrices.
Materials to provide
- Information about the desired study
- Extraction & amplification of eDNA may be required
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Tailored experience design
- Developments on demand
- Detailed report and raw data for publications
- Presentation and interpretation of results before committee upon request
- Other possible requests to be negotiated
- Bioinformatics analysis
- Analysis Report & Discussion
Get started with your environmental nucleic acid detection and quantification project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists