Antibody humanization by CDR-grafting
The humanization of antibodies reduces the potential immunogenicity of a mouse parental antibody in a human context and increases its stability. These experiments include the integration of variable regions (CDRs) of a "parental" monoclonal antibody into a human immunoglobulin structure and optimizing this integration and then expressing the antibodies. In this service, it is possible to select different options such as sequence optimization or chimeric antibody expression.
Materials to provide
- Hybridomas expressing the antibodies to humanize
- Information regarding the hybridomas
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Antibody sequencing
- Development of a chimeric antibody
- Optimisation of sequences
- Variants production and tests against the chimeric version
- Production of antibodies best candidates in specified amount
- Quality control of the production
- Antibody expression vectors sequenced and provided in desired format
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your antibody humanization
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists