Mammalian cell lines - Genome edition by CRISPR/Cas9
CRISPR/Cas9 is a powerful tool for genome editing. Using a specific vector, cell lines to be modified are transfected or infected by viral systems for DNA delivery. Edited cell lines are selected, and the modifications of the genome are sequenced for verification. Monoallelic vs biallelic edition can be chosen, as well as an optional removal of the selection cassette after integration.
Materials to provide
- Accession number of genes of interest
- Guide vector prep and information
- Antibodies and conditions
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Edited clones (number of clones defined by requester) in frozen vial (3 x 1ml)
- PCR verification of the gene edition
- Data for sorting enrichment
- Monoallelic verification
- Western blot verification
- Removal of selection marker
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your CRISPR/Cas9 mammalian cell line genome editing project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists