Microorganisms genome edition
Microorganism genome editing generates stable clones using homologous recombination at the loci of the genes to edit. This genetic engineering can add (knock-in), remove (knock-out) or modify genes, according to the specific needs.
Materials to provide
- Accession number of genes of interest
- Information regarding the gene(s) to edit
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Plasmid creation for the edition of the organisms
- Insertion/deletion/mutation of targeted genes by homologous recombination (or eq.)
- Sequencing and/or PCR check of the modification
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your microorganism genome edition project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists