Recombinant protein purification in Bacteria
Protein purification is a series of processes intended to isolate one or a few proteins from a complex mixture, typically cells. Proteins can be recombinant, meaning they are generated from an engineered DNA expression vector, which allows for the addition of a tag and higher expression level. In this experiment, the expression is made in a bacterial cell model, which allows for a higher yield of protein purified at a lower cost.
Materials to provide
- Accession number of protein of interest
- Purification conditions if known
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Purification of proteins
- Degree of purity
- Frozen protein in aliquots
- Gel picture after purification
- Full disclosure of the purification process
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your recombinant protein purification project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists