Protein purification is a series of processes intended to isolate one or a few proteins from a complex mixture, typically cells. Proteins can be recombinant, meaning they are generated from engineered DNA expression vector, that allows for the addition of a tag and higher expression level. In this experiment, the expression is made in a mammalian cell model, which allows for extensive post-translational modifications and appropriate folding of the expressed protein.
Materials to provide
- Sequence of the protein to express
- Expression vector and its map
- Expression conditions
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Expression and purification of proteins
- Degree of purity as requested
- Frozen protein in aliquots
- Gel picture after purification
- Full disclosure of the purification process
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your recombinant protein purification project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists