In vitro assays for COVID-19 drug development
SARS-CoV-2 specific assays have been developed and are made available for the development of antiviral drugs:
In vitro (Vero E6 cells or other models):
- Cell viability/cytotoxicity at different time points, using cell titer Glo Cytopathic effect Assessment of the CPE and determination of EC50 Viral titration by qPCR Viral titration by PFU
- Strains of SARS-CoV-2 available: Wuhan, South African (Bêta), Brazilian (gamma), UK (Alpha), Indian (Delta) and Omicron
- Controls: infected and uninfected cells + remdesivir
This service is designed for Biotech companies developing SARS-CoV-2 new drugs.
Materials to provide
- Details about the request
- Compounds or library to test
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Antiviral activity testing of any type of drugs (biological or small molecule)
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your COVID-19 in vitro assay request
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists