The measurement of the specific surface area of a sample is made from an isotherm obtained by nitrogen adsorption / desorption volumetry at 77K. The specific surface is expressed in m2/g of sample after degassing from the BET method. The implementation of the t-plot and BJH methods allows an estimation of the porosity of the sample and its distribution (between 8 and 800 Å of opening).
Materials to provide
- Dry samples
- Initial procedures
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Determination of the specific surface area with the BET method
- Determination of microporosity and mesoporosity if required
- Excel chart data of physicochemical
- Detailed report and experimental curve
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your specific surface measurement project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists