Histology tissue preparation and analysis
Histology refers to the process of imaging tissue section by exploiting different principles of staining: specific dyes, antibody or nucleic acid probes. Experimental procedure includes tissue slicing, sample preparation, staining and image collection. Histology is widely used in the diagnosis of abnormal cells and in understanding the distribution in cells of specific molecular markers.
Materials to provide
- Samples (fixed/unfixed cells, tissues or slides)
- Samples description
- Required analysis
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Fixing samples
- Cut, prepare, and mount on slide
- Dye stain
- IHC staining
- In situ hybridation
- High-resolution pictures and/or slide scanning
- Fully detailed preparation protocol
- Report and results analysis
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your histology tissue preparation and analysis
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists