Cell migration is an important and complex cellular process involved in the progression of diseases such as cancer or arthritis. Studying cell migration in a 3D environment allows for the simulation of extracellular matrix. In this experiment, assays can be performed either in vitro (gel of collagen or equivalent), or in tissues.
Materials to provide
- Cell cultures with growth conditions
- Vectors to transfect and conditions
- Compounds to add and conditions
- Additional treatment conditions
Further details on the project may be requested.
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
- Cell culture and cell assay with each condition done in triplicates
- Publication ready pictures
- Raw data and short interpretation
- Advanced analysis
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your 3D cell migration and invasion project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists