The AAV (adeno-associated virus) is unable to replicate itself. The AAV virus has been used as a vector to carry out gene transfers in vivo, in animal models, but also in clinical trials. It is a vector for gene therapy. In this service, the Expert can produce and titrate viral particles of the adeno-associated viral type (AAV) from an expression vector or a previous viral preparation.
Materials to provide
- Viral expression vector or viral preparation
You will be able to exchange directly with the experts after filling in the form below.
Further details on the project may be requested.
- Infection, virology or transfection
- Viral preparation and purification
- Titration by end-point dilution assay
- qPCR titration
- Study following the specifications validated with the Expert
Get started with your AAV production project
Please answer the fields below to be contacted by our team of scientists